8: Weight and Body Language
- Homework crits.
- Q&A on ASK reading to 285
- Weight: the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- Momentum: The faster an object is moving, whether it be a baseball, an automobile, or a particle of matter, the harder it is to stop.
- Body Language: communication through the use of postures, gestures, facial expressions, and the like.
- Hands: Good animated hands reference at Cameron Fieldings Blog. Even more good reference on Nick Bruno's Blog. And yet another at the ASIFA Blog.
- Individual Assesments: We will go over homework assignments and see what assignment to revise and finish
- Animation Demo: WalkCycle Blocking.
Bring a previous assignment to final. Deliver quicktime movie
Read to page 333 in ASK.